Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ahh, a sweet vacation


Ok I don't have a ton of photos here. Most of them I put on my 8 gig jumpdrive and now I can't find my jump drive ugh! But here's a few. Also, we have our famous 5,4,3,2,1 photo on our business site. It's http://www.captivatingtime.blogspot.com/ Our kids are 5,4,3,2,1 until January 27th so we made these huge numbers and took them to Florida for a shoot! But here are some from my little (not professional) camera although I did editing on a couple of them!
Aybrin had SO much fun running from the waves!



































We went to Shell Island where these were taken. We rented a pontoon to get there and did our 5,4,3,2,1 pics on the island. We found some HUGE shells which I've now redone the boy's bathroom with! Fun, fun. Our cousin Ray made the 6 hour drive up to see us on Christmas Day then 6 hours back. That really made the week for Grandma!
Both the boys got buried but my camera died, so Janiece caught it. Here's one of Asher buried and one of me swinging Aybrin around. It was so fun!

No comments: