Thursday, February 10, 2011

Our Family Snow Picture Outside

I saved this in a low quality so I hope it looks OK. I have a portrait similar to this that we took a couple of years ago but Asher was the only one throwing snow. I adore this portrait! I really really really like the fact that both boys are laughing hysterically! I like our barn in the background, I like the soft focus, I like the fact that we had SO MUCH SNOW! This is a memory for us..we'll remember this as the biggest and most snow Missouri has seen in a long time!

I was so happy Janiece was able to come take this for us. Then we all tried pushing our car out of the snow to no avail ;-)

This is going to be printed in a 13x19 then matted and framed in one of my huge ornate frames Ben made me. It's for my season wall. I decided a couple of years ago that it would be neat to hang 1 portrait from each season of the year in the living room. Ben worked hard on the frames but he only finished 2 so right now I have Spring and Summer. I'll be happy to get up this winter one and then hopefully I'll get a great one this Spring!

No comments: