Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Our school room!

A sign Aybrin made for the door with our school name and motto!

It's visually cluttering in this picture but it's not in person. It's bright and colorful! How fun!

Our calendar and art station that gets a ton of use!

We're studying countries and cultures this year so we have this awesome huge country map! In the IKEA bins are playdough supplies.

Our circle time board which I'm so excited about! Took me weeks to figure out what I wanted on here. Thanks Confessions of a Homeschooler, Homeschool Creations and Mama Jenn for helping me get ideas!

Here are the boy's desks and their new school supplies that got from Gramee and her "Back to school party" she had for them!

Something I'm so happy with... the workbox system. It took me forever to figure out how I'm going to do it but I'm so pleased with it!

Plain circles wouldn't work we had to do Epic Mickey and Oswald! So I spent an entire night working on these and the kids were SO thrilled when they finally saw them!

I also am implementing this system. If I'm busy on the phone or doing something, and a kid wants my help they can put this clip on my shirt and I'll help them when I'm done. We'll see how it goes!

Our banner which says "Hello" in the languages from countries we're learning about this year!

No comments: