Monday, July 20, 2009

New Camera!











We got a new camera for the business.. one I get to keep at home! YEAH!! So I've been taking a lot of photographs. Here are a few from last week. All the kids can now jump off the diving board so we're thrilled! Last week we also went to the Dance and Move at our library which the kids had a blast at. I was amazed how much Asher loved it! I would really like to find a creative movement class for him, especially since he's so upset that Aybrin played TBall and he was too young to do it. I need to get him in something fun!








I've also been visiting this blog called raisingolives.com Very inspiring and motivating. They have 9 kiddos so I like to see how big families handle their chores, housework, etc. instead of following someone's plan who has no children. Plus they homeschool which is super nice. It's amazing how much school stuff I have to get organized! And the kids are so young! I can't imagine how it will be when they're older!!

No comments: